I’d like to do some work on my AEGs. I’ll be turning my current M4 CQB into a DMR, and either fixing my current very broken MP5 or getting something new – small, light, and good for running about with.
I’ll do the DMR first. I plan to replace the motor, spring and gears and install a mosfet. I’ll also be replacing the hop, but only because the current one is rubbish.
- Guide to upgrading for noobs
- High precision modding
- Lots and lots of mods from this bloke. (No idea if all good, not much evidence from testing)
Current parts suggestions – DMR
- Spring: Madbull M140
- Gears: 30:1 SHS
- Motor: high torque, Lonex/SHS (I would like a brushless motor, if they exist)
- Also, add a slightly bigger than normal O-Ring
- Fet: Needs research, but have seen one that uses:
Pictures of the FET
Current parts/replacement for non-DMR